Matiz Colombian Coffee Light Matiz Cafe Colombiano roasted and ground coffee
9 In Stock Sold Out 9
- QUALITY: Premium 100% Colombian Coffee.
- UNFLAVORED: Well balanced, rich in nutrients
- ROAST LEVEL: Light
- HOW TO PREPARE: It can be diluted in milk or hot or cold water.
- 100% COLOMBIAN ARABICA COFFEE: Pure Arabica Colombian coffee. No blends. Features a medium roast & grind, which produces a smooth balanced body with notes of sweetness.
- PRIME CLIMATE: The Andes Green Mountains provide the perfect recipe of elevation, soil, and climate for our coffee's globally recognized quality.
- BEHIND THE BEANS: This coffee is sourced directly from family farms who take pride in their meticulously hand-picked coffee beans. Harvested at their peak, our roasted coffee beans are pristinely washed and sundried to perfection.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
All orders will take approximately 1-3 business days to process. Delivery within the United States takes approximately 5 to 9 business days after processing, while international delivery takes approximately 8-13 business days (Depending on the country). Please be aware that the delivery time will vary during holidays.
IMPORTANT: We are not responsible if a package was stolen at your own property or is undeliverable because of missing, incomplete or incorrect destination information. Please enter the correct shipping details when checking out. If you entered the wrong shipping details, kindly e-mail us as soon as possible. Please be aware that any extra cost to redirect the package will be invoiced to you.
Now, if you require a signature for fedex to delivery successfully, make sure you put that on "Order Special Instructions" box.
If a shipment requires, either an indirect, direct or adult signature, and a delivery attempt is made, but no one is there to sign for the package, the driver will leave a door tag at the recipient’s door. If no signature is required, the shipment will be left at the recipient's door.
For further details please contact us at email@example.com